Dependents Rec. Card
Recreational Services at the University of New Mexico offers Dependents of UNM Students, Faculty & Staff of UNM to access Johnson Center. The center contains a weight/cardio room, Olympic pool, Therapy pool, racquetball courts and several basketball courts. Below are the procedures and what your Rec Card is limited too.
- Any natural, legally adopted or step children who are currently unmarried, living at home and between the ages of 18 and 25. Verification of age and residence required.
- Fee is $40.00 per UNM semester.
*Note: A one time $10.00 charge will be applied for all new Rec Card memberships. Renewal memberships will not have to pay this $10.00 charge unless they have not renewed their membership over a 3 semester period.
- Both parties must be present when applying for the Rec Card. Bring your proof of age, residence and photo ID to Recreational Services, Johnson Center Room 1102, 277-0178.
- After signing up, in 4-6 days you go to the Lobo Card office to have your ID made. You can call to see if they are ready to badge you earlier than 4 days. 277-9970.
- Recreation hours only. May not rent equipment
- Children 17 years of age and under are not eligible for a Rec Card but may enter facility with their parents only during Open Recreation hours. No fee. Parents must be physically present and responsible for their children at all times.
- Dependents over age 25 must purchase a Guest Pass. $5.00 per visit.